Prof. Cosimo Bambi, Xie Xide Junior Chair Professor, Fudan University
This set of three lectures will briefly introduce to the current astrophysical observations of black holes and discuss the leading techniques to study the strong gravity region around them with electromagnetic radiation.
- Black Holes in Theoretical Physics
- Astrophysical Black Holes
- X-Ray Reflection Spectroscopy
- Open Problems
Date: September 11 – 13, 2019.
Location: Auditorio Bienestar II, Fundación Universitaria Konrad Lorenz, Bogotá
We welcome students and researchers interested in participating to this minicourse. If you want to participate, please email the organisers mentioning your full name and your institution. There is no registration fee and the maximum number of participants is limited to 30.
- Alejandro Cárdenas-Avendaño (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carlos Díez (email@example.com)